The Patient Participation Group
of the Twyford Practice
Summary of minutes of meeting held on Monday, 2 March 2015
In Twyford Parish Hall
Meeting chaired by Helen Witt
“Family & Friends” – Responses received in one month: 35, majority favourable.
Patients are reminded that they can respond on line by going to the Practice web site.
Repeat prescriptions electronic ordering
This is a government initiative that in time will lead to viewing medical records, booking appointments, etc.
Alternative ways of requesting repeat prescriptions –
- box available in pharmacy or Colden Common surgery:
- posting direct to practice:
- delivery service can accept requests if available at time of delivering medicines:
- or Otterbourne a box will be available at The Old Parsonage Nursing Home.
Podiatry Service Southern Health has issued letters to patients about the withdrawal of the NHS service from the practice.
In future patients will have to attend clinics in Winchester or Eastleigh.
PPGT FUTURE PROGRAMME
- Spring Defibrillator + CPR training Ð Twyford Parish Hall
- 5 June Dementia awareness training + VOX Box.
Gloucester Room, Colden Common Community Centre
- 20 November Annual General Meeting – Otterbourne Village Hall
NEXT MEETING – Monday, 11 May 2015 Twyford Parish Hall 2.15 pm
PPG documents online
|PPGT Minutes 2 March 2015||62 KB||326|
|PPGT Minutes 12 January 2015||62 KB||352|
|Invitation To Dementia Awareness Event 25 June 2014||1.3 MB||507|