Winchester City Council and Hampshire County Council both provide good problem reporting facilities on their websites.

Problems covered include abandoned vehicles, potholes, street lights, bin collections

Winchester City Council – Dog Fouling

Winchester City Council – Problem Reporting page

Hampshire County Council – Problem Reporting page

or use FixMyStreet

These and other links can also be found under the Gov tab on the Links page

If you wish to report a problem to the Parish Council, use the Contact Us page.