We welcome your comments on our site. However, please follow our guidelines:
- Keep your contributions concise.
- Ensure that your comments are relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Refrain from writing your responses in capital letters or bold.
- Don’t make personal attacks on others or write comments that are needlessly aggressive, rude, defamatory or potentially defamatory.
- Don’t write comments that are abusive, use offensive language, or incite hatred.
- Write in English. Comments linking to non-English language sites may be removed in their entirety.
- Don’t reveal personal details, such as private addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details
- Don’t engage in party politics. This is a local government website and comments used for party political purposes cannot be published.
- Comments advertising or linking to businesses or products may be removed in their entirety.
- Don’t break the law – this includes libel, condoning illegal activity, and breaking copyright
We pre-moderate comments.
‘Pre-moderation’ means that comments will not be published instantly.
We will do this as quickly as possible but as the moderation is done by volunteers there may be occasional delays before a comment is approved and is visible on the website.
Where we choose not to publish a comment for a reason other than those listed above, we may reply to the commenter by email explaining our reasons and inviting them to make appropriate changes so that the comment can be reconsidered.