Invitation to the
2015 Annual Parish Meeting
7:30 pm Thursday 16 April 2015
Shawford Parish Hall
This is your once-a-year chance to come and find out what the Parish Council has been doing in your name, and help us decide our priorities for next year.
We’ve invited our County and District Councillors.
All parishioners are warmly invited to attend.
We welcome questions and suggestions on any subject relevant to the community.
As well as a review of the year, topics will include
- An update from the Police
- Open Spaces in the parish
- Questions about M3, roads, traffic, footpaths, parking, the station, buses and trains
- Keeping in touch – how can we help you to find out what’s going on
- The future of the Civic Service
- An update from the Twyford Patient Participation Group
We aim to finish not later than 9:30 pm, when, thanks to the WI, coffee and biscuits will be served for those who would like to stay and chat.
This invitation is being distributed to all households in the parish