Members of Compton and Shawford Parish Council are summoned to attend the Annual Meeting of
Compton and Shawford Parish Council
at 7.30pm Tuesday 6 May 2014
in the Compton Room, Shawford Village Hall
PC MEETING AGENDA
- To elect a chairman of the council.
- To receive the Chairman’s declaration of acceptance of office.
- To elect a Vice-Chairman of the Council.
- Apologies for absence and declarations of interest.
- Casual Vacancy
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 4 March 2014.
- Matters arising and outstanding actions.
- From the minutes and not mentioned elsewhere on the agenda.
- Appointment of committees and representatives to external organisations.
- Finance & Administration
- Playing Fields Management
- Footpaths & Environment
- Tree Warden
- Representatives to External Organisations.
- Police Report.
- County & District Councillors’ Reports.
- The Meeting will be suspended for fifteen minutes to permit statements, observations, and questions from members of the public.
- Finance and Administration.
- Review of & adoption of standing orders & financial regulations.
- Review of assets and insurance.
- Data protection, complaints procedures, media policy.
- Council meeting dates in 2014/2015.
- Annual Return 2013/14: Confirm accounting statements.
- Approve the Annual Governance Statement.
- Financial Statement.
- Note payments made since 4 March 2014.
- War Memorial: Rededication Ceremony.
- Civic Service.
- Great War Day grant.
- Playing Fields Management Committee.
- Open Spaces projects.
- Transfer of CSPC OSF funds to Otterbourne PC OSF.
- Highways and Transport
- Convenor’s report.
- Otterbourne Road: street lighting.
- Footpaths & Environment.
- Map & Feature Boards.
- Planning Committee.
- Convenor’s report
- Annual Parish Meeting.
- Approve record and any outstanding actions.
- Date & Venue of Next Meeting.
David Drake, Clerk
30 April 2014