The Shawford & Compton Horticultural Society’s nineteenth annual Summer Flower and Vegetable Show will be held on Saturday 31 August 2013 in the Parish Hall.
If you’re a member of the Society, why not enter one or more of the competition classes?
Who can enter?
Table of Contents
Society members can enter as many sections as they wish. Even if you’re not a member, the Homecraft and Handicraft categories are open to all residents of Compton and Shawford and its neighbouring parishes, whether or not you belong to the Society.
How to enter
- Entry forms (downloadable below) must be returned to the Secretary, Chairman or a Committee member by Sunday 25th August together with an entry fee of 25p. for each class entered.
- All exhibits must be submitted between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Judging will be between 10.30 a.m. and 12 noon.
Come to the show
- The exhibition is open to members and the public between 2.30 p.m. and 4p.m. with prizegiving taking place at approx. 3.30 p.m. (tea and cakes available)
- Admission £1 for non-exhibitors (50p for children).
For full details see the Horticultural Society Show letter, schedules and entry form below.
If you plan to enter, please download it and print the relevant entry form pages.