M3 junction 9–14 smart motorway
Table of Contents
Highways England will be holding four M3 public information events in September 2019 to show the plans for the smart motorway upgrade to M3 Junctions 9-14.
Staff will also be available to answer questions.
The events nearest us are:
- at Winchester Discovery Centre, Jewry Street, Winchester, SO23 8SB
- on Thursday 19 September 2019 12:00 – 19:00
- at Otterbourne Village Hall, Cranbourne Drive, Otterbourne, SO21 2ET
- on Friday 27 September 2019 13:00 – 19:00
For more information
- See also the official project web page: https://highwaysengland.co.uk/projects/m3-junctions-9-to-14-smart-motorway/
- The very informative M3 J9-14 summer 2019 newsletter
Don’t confuse it with
The M3 Junction 9 upgrade project: bringing major improvements to M3 junction 9 to allow free movement between the A34 and M3.
- The period for public feedback on this project closed at the end of August. Then if the project continues on schedule, work should begin in 2021.
- For details see https://highwaysengland.co.uk/projects/m3-junction-9-improvements/