Annual Parish Meeting 2017 – Invitation
Compton and Shawford Parish Council
PO Box 565, Winchester,
Hampshire SO23 3HG
To all parishioners
An Invitation to the
Annual Parish Meeting 2017
7:30 pm Thursday 18th May 2017
Shawford Parish Hall
This is your once-a-year chance to come and find out what the Parish Council has been doing in your name, and help us decide our priorities for next year.
We’ve invited our County and District Councillors.
All parishioners are warmly invited to attend. We welcome questions and suggestions on any subject relevant to the community.
Topics will include
- A presentation on planning by Steve Opacic (Winchester City Council – Strategic Planning Projects)
- Reports from portfolio holders or an opportunity to ask questions.
- A report on our finances and Community Infrastructure Levy
- General questions and observations
- Any other business
We aim to finish not later than 9:30 pm, when coffee and biscuits will be served for those who would like to stay and chat.
- This is the Annual Parish Meeting for all parishioners, which every parish must hold at this time of year. See Annual Parish Meeting.
- The Parish Council elected a new Chairman and Vice-chairman at the Council’s Annual PC meeting on 2 May 2017. The Council also co-opted three new councillors at the Council’s March meeting, so this is a good opportunity to meet the new team.
- This invitation and the Council’s 2017 Annual Report are being delivered to all households in the parish. To save costs, we printed them in black and white. You can download the full colour version using the link below.