Site Manager at Shepherds Down
Site Manager Opportunity
**update 20 May 2016: applications are now closed**
Shepherds Down School in Compton requires a Site Manager.
- 37 hours per week. 52 week contract
- Salary – £19,455 to £21,897
Due to the retirement of our current Site Manager we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic professional who takes pride in their work and enjoys a busy varied role.
- Key holder responsibilities
- Pool Maintenance
- Health and Safety responsibilities and designated representative
- Take responsibility for the security and safety of the school buildings and site
- Fire Safety Procedures
- General repair, maintenance and redecoration
- Overseeing and supervision of all site contractors
- Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the school, liaising with the Contract Cleaners
- Manage flow of transport before and after school
- Supporting community lettings of school buildings
- Ensure the three minibuses are kept in good condition and serviced when required
- To understand the need for confidentiality / attend training courses.
- To be able to relate well to children.
You will need to have:
- Practical skills to undertake building repairs and maintenance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and be self-motivated
- Ability to prioritise and problem solve
- IT skills
For more information contact:
Tel: 01962 713445