Members of Compton and Shawford Parish Council are summoned to attend a meeting of
Compton and Shawford Parish Council
at 7.30pm Tuesday 4 November 2014
in the Compton Room, Shawford Village Hall
PC MEETING AGENDA
- Apologies for absence and declarations of interest
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 2 September 2014
- Matters arising and outstanding actions.
- From the minutes and not mentioned elsewhere on the agenda.
- Police Report.
- Neighbourhood Services Officer (Environmental Enforcement)
- County and District Councillors’ Reports
* The Meeting will be suspended for fifteen minutes to permit statements, observations, and questions from members of the public.
- Finance and Administration.
- Financial statement.
- Note payments made since 2 September 2014
- Six month term deposit renewal
- Budget for 2015/16
- Standing Orders: Broadcasting meetings amendment
- Recruitment procedures
- Procedures for the election of chairmen
- Convenors’ terms of reference
- Civic Service.
- Planning Committee.
- Planning applications and decisions
- Planning policy statement
- Winchester District Local Plan Part 2
- Highways and Transport
- Otterbourne Road and Martins Fields: street lighting
- Bench in the Shawford Road bus shelter
- Shawford Station cycle rack
- Playing Fields Management Committee
- MPF: Future Development
- Play area inspections
- Footpaths and Environment
- Compton Lock: Select Committee Inquiry on Litter
- Chairman’s Report
- Date and venue of next meeting
David Drake, Clerk
28 October 2014