Compton and Shawford Parish Council
- There is a vacancy on Compton and Shawford Parish Council, caused by the resignation of Councillor Jacqui Evans.
- The Council intends to fill the vacancy by co-option. Parishioners interested in filling this vacancy should inform the clerk by:
Post: PO Box 565, Winchester, SO23 3HG.
- The closing date for expressions of interest is Friday 4 April 2014.
- A decision will be made at the council meeting on 6 May 2014.
- Further information on the role of a parish councillor may be obtained from the clerk or from the parish web site:
Dated: 13 February 2014
Signed David Drake
Address: PO Box 565, Winchester, SO23 3HG.
This notice is being posted on the Parish Council noticeboards and submitted for publication in the March 2014 Parish Magazine.
See also Casual Vacancy and Co-option Process