Hampshire Local Transport Consultation
Have your say
HCC are inviting feedback on the draft Local Transport Plan (LTP4) which will help to inform a final version, expected to be adopted by early 2023
The consultation opened on 4 April 2022 and closes at 11:59pm on 26 June 2022.
Please note that responses received after this time will not be included in the findings report.
For further info and to complete the response form:
The consultation closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 26 June 2022
Why is this important?
See About our Local Transport Plan
Hampshire County Council has a statutory requirement to have a Local Transport Plan (LTP) which sets out its vision for future transport and travel infrastructure. The current Local Transport Plan (LTP3) was developed in 2011 but is no longer relevant to today’s challenges and opportunities.
LTP4 plans to
- shift away from planning for vehicles, towards planning for people and places;
- meet national priorities to decarbonise the transport system;
- reduce reliance on private car travel;
- support sustainable economic development and regeneration; and promote active lifestyles.
How do I take part?
- Visit https://www.hants.gov.uk/transport/localtransportplan/haveyoursay for background information, the proposed changes and their potential impact.
- Read the LTP4 Summary document or other documents linked from the Have Your Say page.
- Use the online Response Form to give your views and comments
- If you’d prefer, you can fill in the survey on paper. Ring 300 555 1388 or email
What’s the timetable?
The consultation closes at 23.59 on Sunday 26 June 2022