consultation | Featured | HCC
Hampshire Public Transport Consultation
Hampshire Street Lighting, Concessionary Travel and Public Transport Consultation
Hampshire County Council would like to hear your views on proposals for:
- street lighting
- supported passenger transport services
- concessionary travel.
For further info and to complete the response form: https://www.hants.gov.uk/aboutthecouncil/haveyoursay/consultations/publictransportandstreetlighting
The consultation closes Sunday 5 August 2018
Why is this important?
Under consideration are
- possible reductions in subsidised bus services (which include the 63 bus service from Owslebury to Winchester via Compton Street)
- introduction of a 50p charge for single journeys made using an Older Person’s Concessionary Bus Pass on public bus services
- reduced hours of street lighting
How do I take part?
- Visit www.hants.gov.uk/aboutthecouncil/haveyoursay/consultations/publictransportandstreetlighting for background information, the proposed changes and their potential impact.
- Read the Consultation Information Pack
- Consultation Information Pack 477kb (16 pages)
- Use the online Response Form to give your views and comments
- If you’d prefer, you can fill in the survey on paper. Ring 300 555 1388 or email .
What’s the timetable?
The consultation closes at 23.59 on Sunday 5 August 2018