Compton and Shawford Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL OF COMPTON & SHAWFORD
- There are two vacancies on Compton and Shawford Parish Council, caused by the resignations of Councillor N Sadler and Councillor M Townell.
- The Council wishes to fill these vacancies from volunteers, a process known as co-option.
- There are currently 6 meetings a year and an annual parish meeting.
- Further information on the role of a parish councillor may be obtained from the clerk, the chair or any other parish councillor. Contact details can be found on the parish website (https//comptonshawford-pc.gov.uk) or in the parish magazine.
- Parishioners interested in filling the vacancies should inform the clerk by:
- The closing date for expressions of interest is 15 December 2016.
David A Drake
22 November 2016
New councillors wanted
Since there was no formal request for a by-election within the prescribed 14 working days of that notice, the Council is now seeking to fill the vacancies by co-option, and will cover this subject at its meeting on 10 January 2017.
This notice also appears on the parish noticeboards.