Temporary Road Closure Compton Street
Table of Contents
Observant residents may have seen notices about planned roadworks in Compton Street.
The official notice is a little short on detail about when and what will be done.
Thanks to Councillor Martin Bell for the following additional information:
- The work will be to the road outside the school and is related to drainage issues.
- It should take take 2/3 days.
- It will take place sometime in August, so outside term time.
- Advance warning will be given and there will be a neighbourhood letter drop.
- Closure is needed as a large machine is required.
- Note has been made of the bus service and disruption to this will be avoided if possible.
- There will be as much access left open as possible.