Members of Compton and Shawford Parish Council are summoned to attend a meeting of
Compton and Shawford Parish Council
at 7.30pm Tuesday 3 November 2015
Shawford Village Hall
PC Meeting Agenda 3 November 2015
- Apologies for absence and declarations of interest.
- The Meeting will be suspended in order to receive a presentation by Catherine Brant, Shawford Residents’ Association, and to receive statements, observations and questions, on any other matters, from members of the public.
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 8 September 2015.
- Matters arising and outstanding actions.
- From the minutes and not mentioned elsewhere on the agenda.
- Police Report.
- County & District Councillors’ Reports.
- Chairman’s Update.
- Finance and Administration.
- Financial statement.
- Note payments made since 8 September 2015.
- Jubilee Pavilion: Paving Stones Tenders.
- Term Deposit.
- Workplace Pensions.
- Provisional Budget for 2016/17.
- Highways and Transport.
- Web Site
- Web site hosting.
- Planning Applications and Decisions.
- Playing Fields Management
- QEII Field: Repair to Climbing Net.
- QEII Field: Multi-play Unit.
- Footpaths and Environment.
- Tudor Wall: Update
- Remembrance Sunday
- Date & venue of the next meeting.
28 October 2015