The Shawford & Compton Horticultural Society’s twenty-first annual Summer Flower and Vegetable Show will be held on Saturday 5 September 2015 in the Parish Hall.
If you’re a member of the Society, why not enter one or more of the competition classes?
Who can enter?
Table of Contents
Society members can enter as many sections as they wish. It’s not too late to join the society.
Even if you’re not a member, the Homecraft and Handicraft categories are open to all residents of Compton and Shawford and its neighbouring parishes.
Entry to the Young Persons’ section is open to all young persons normally resident in Compton and Shawford and its neighbouring parishes.
How to enter
- Entry forms must be returned to the Secretary, Chairman or a Committee member by Sunday 30th August together with an entry fee of 25p.
- If you haven’t already got a copy of the schedule and entry forms, you can download them using the links below.
- All exhibits must be brought to the Parish Hall between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. on the day of the show.
- Judging will be between 10.30 a.m. and 12 noon.
All are welcome to come to the show
- The exhibition is open to members and the public between 2.30 p.m. and 4p.m. with prizegiving taking place at approx. 3.30 p.m. (tea and delicious cakes available)
For full details see the Horticultural Society Show letter, schedules and entry form below.
The Young Persons Section has its own schedule and entry form.