Members of Compton and Shawford Parish Council are summoned to attend a meeting of
Compton and Shawford Parish Council
at 7.30pm Tuesday 1 July 2014
in the Compton Room, Shawford Village Hall
PC MEETING AGENDA
1. Apologies for absence and declarations of interest.
– To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 6 May 2014.
3. Matters arising and outstanding actions.
– From the minutes and not mentioned elsewhere on the agenda.
4. Appointment of committees and representatives to external organisations.
– Finance & Administration – Planning – Playing Fields Management
– Transport – Footpaths & Environment –Tree Warden
– Representatives to External Organisations.
5. Police Report.
6. County & District Councillors’ Reports.
7. School Governor’s Report.
* The Meeting will be suspended for fifteen minutes to permit statements, observations, and questions from members of the public.
8. Finance and Administration.
– Annual Return 2013/14: Internal Auditor’s letter.
– Financial Statement.
– Note payments made since 6 May 2014.
– Installation of pavilion extractor fans.
– Recommendations from the Councillors’ Development Session.
9. Playing Fields Management Committee.
– MPF: Provision of new equipment/fourth tennis court.
– Play area inspections.
– MeGA litter bin.
– Great War Day.
10. Planning Committee.
– Planning applications & decisions.
– Report on Oil & Gas exploration in Hampshire.
11. Highways and Transport
– Otterbourne Road: street lighting.
– Removal of moss from the Queen Victoria Memorial, Shawford.
12 Civic Service
13. Footpaths & Environment.
– Map & Feature Boards.
16. Date & Venue of Next Meeting.
24 June 2014