Patient Participation Group – Twyford
Health Matters? – yes!
Shawford Parish Hall, Pearsons Lane, SO21 2AG
Good health matters to us all – if you are interested in finding out about what services are available, and who is now supplying them, come along to our event on
Wednesday 22nd May – drop in any time between 2pm and 7pm
Everyone welcome – you do not have to be a patient of the Twyford Practice
We have invited a variety of health and social care professionals and agencies, both statutory and voluntary, to have a stand, provide leaflets and be there to answer your questions
Since 1st April there have been many changes made to the NHS and we hope this event will help to explain some of those changes.
- Southern Health, who provide mental health, learning disability, social care and community health care across Hampshire
- Hampshire Hospital Foundation Trust, who manage our local hospitals
- Alzheimers, providing care, support and information for sufferers and their carers
- Leonard Cheshire, who provide occupational therapy equipment and support
- Breatheeasy, information, support and advice,
- Age Concern Hampshire, aids, services, advice for elderly
- Good Neighbours/Care Group, local community support
- Princess Royal Trust, Advice on hearing, sight, speech
- Older Drivers skills scheme, Winchester Talking Newspapers
Everyone welcome – if transport is a problem, we may be able to help.
More information from Angela 01962 712443