The Olympic Flame will travel through Kings Worthy at 1.14pm and will start its route through Winchester at 1.23pm on 11 July.
Details and timings of the route, entertainment and activities from 12.15 pm are available on www.winchester.gov.uk/olympic-torch-relay and in this downloadable leaflet.
- Winchester will be heavily congested as large crowds are expected.
- Please use public transport or the Park and Ride facilities.
- Get to your position on the route an hour before the Torch Bearer is due to arrive.
- Bring plenty of water/hat/sunscreen etc in case of hot weather.
- There will be street entertainment in The Broadway and the Cathedral Close from 1100am.
- Toilets and First Aid will be available at Abbey Gardens and the Cathedral Green.