Compton and Shawford Parish Council
PO Box 565, Winchester,
Hampshire SO23 3HG
Compton & Shawford Parish Council invites all parishioners to the
Annual Parish Meeting
7:30 pm Thursday 21st April 2016
Shawford Parish Hall
With an election scheduled for Thursday 5 May, this is your opportunity to hear from, and question, the outgoing Parish Council about its activities over the past year.
A summary report will be made at the meeting which will relate to issues, and matters covered, during the year. These will include:
- Parish Council meetings: communication and engagement with the public.
- General Planning: matters and policy.
- Playing fields: including the supply and maintenance of equipment.
- Provision of a Fourth Tennis Court at the MPF.
- Parking, Cycling and Road Safety.
- Village Tidiness: pavements, benches, footpaths, and the downs.
- Financial management and end of year balance.